- EU Delivery €7 ( Standard post, untracked )
- UK Standard Delivery £4
- International £7
Individual shipping rates for some countries may vary, however all shipping rates will be applied before checkout, and will be clearly stated before you need to complete any purchase.
We do our best to have full world wide shipping, however due to some restrictions with our carriers, there my be some territories we simply cannot reach you at.
If your desired country does not show when selecting shipping at checkout we unfortunately do not ship there at this time. However we are expanding our shipping partners all the time so please check back in at a later date and we may have added your desired country.
We ship from two main production facilities. One in the UK , the other is based in the E.U.
- All orders placed within the UK will be shipped from the UK facility
- All orders placed from within the E.U or international , will be mostly shipped from the E.U facility, unless an item is out of stock there.
- In some cases your order may arrive in two separate parcels. This is mainly done in the case of larger orders so as to reduce shipping costs for our customers, as often it is more expensive to ship one large parcel as it is to ship two small ones.
- There are no customs charges applied for orders from the UK or EU.
- Customs charges may apply at some international destinations. Circular Roots does not cover customs charges, should any occur. Any customs charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
We do our best to ship most orders on the day they are created ( excluding weekends ) but we do advise people to allow 1-3 days for any item to be created as everything is made on demand. Once it has been created it will be shipped on that day, and from that point onwards are shipping time guidelines are as follows
- UK 3-5 days
- EU 10-14 days
- International 10-20 days
If you have any other questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org